>

Friday, November 10, 2017

Krafty Tree ....



Made a slightly different Christmas Card today ......

I used a 5 x 7 inch card blank and cut a matt in grey textured card slightly smaller then the card.  Onto this I have spattered white and black acrylic paint.

I then cut a large triangle of Kraft card and cut some die-cut stars into this.  I than die-cut some larger and smaller stars in silver foiled card.  The tree and stars were assembled with some on foam pads as shown.

I stamped the 'Tis The Season' in Versafine ink directly on the grey matt to finish.

This card is available to buy in my Etsy Store ... click HERE to go there !

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...