>

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Ho, Ho Ho .......



Made a CAS Christmas card .....

I used a white 5 x 7 inch card blank.  I then cut a matt in crimson card and a slighly smaller matt in Kraft card.  I then die-cut the Ho Ho Ho as shown and scored the edges of the crimson matt.

The 'Merry Christmas' was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The matts were layered on foam pads and the centres of the 'o's added back on pads.  I then finished with a white pen.

This card is available to buy in my Etsy Store click HERE to go there !

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...