>

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Leafy LIM Card ......



This card is made as my entry into the 'Less Is More Challenge' blog for this week which is to use the colours 'Grey & Yellow' on your card !

I started with a white 5 x 7 inch white card blank and cut a small oblong matt out of more white card. Onto more white card I stamped some leafy Uniko stamps from the 'Natures Treasures II' set in Yellow & Grey memento dye inks.  I trimmed these out and applied onto the oblong matt as shown.

The matt was applied on the left on foam pads and the sentiment (PapertreyInk) stamped in Versafine onyx black ink, trimmed out and applied on more pads as shown.

I coloured some adhesive gems with grey and yellow Copic markers before applying these as shown to finish the card.


Sid xx

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is really stylish! The clean background really makes the design stand out, and it's got such a classy look with the formal leaf shapes and grey/yellow combination. Fab card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Uniko leaves in these colours, Sid - I shall definitely try that out! Your design is beautifully CAS and crisp too. Great to see you, as always, at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Sid. I love everything!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used one of my favorite CAS layouts -panel on the left side of the base. There was a time when I think I only did this kind of cards! :) I had to come up with other layouts to make me forget my "addiction" but now your card makes me want to make these again! Love your stylish leaves. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! I never thought to color little gems with copics, I am going to have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful,card, Sid. Love the way you alternated the colours and the insides/outlines for a kind of symmetrical effect.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...