>

Friday, March 18, 2016

Take Flight




Hi there !  Made this card without any stamping at all !

I started with a white 5.5 x 4 inch easel topfold card base.

I used papers and adhesive stickers from the Kaisercraft Bow & Arrow collection which has a very American Indian theme.  I thought that some diecut feathers would go nicely and so that is what I used hence the origin of the 'Take Flight' words.






I trimmed and arranged papers and sticker borders to design the card.





I chose two papers from which to die cut the feathers from and shaped these before adding to the card.

Finishing touch was to add the alpha stickers and underline each with black Micron Pen.

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So eclectic and original and abstract too. I love this.
    Also, I want to thank you for becoming one of my followers. I don't have many, as I don't have as much time as I'd like to for crafting despite being retired. WHAA! How fun that I have a Brit following me too. I shall visit you often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, lovely to have you onboard ..... time will always be our worst enemy. So glad you like my stuff !!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, Sid!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...