>

Friday, February 06, 2015

2 - Wheeled Race ......



Here are three ATC's I have made for a monthly swap over on UK Stampers Forum.  This months them is 'Bicycle Race'.

I have used chipboard as the base for these 2.5 x 3.5 inch cards which I first covered with printed papers to make the base.





I have used a number of stamps, (tree, bicycle, first class, enjoy the journey, corner & garland) with Memento inks and collaged items to form the design. The bike was grounded by drawing a black line with a 0.2 black Micron pen. I then added a green faux gem in the trimmed paper circle and Posca pen in white and gold.




Final touch was to edge with barn door Distress ink applied on cut'n'dry foam.

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...