>

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Birdy Postcard





Over on UK Stampers Forum this months 'Naked Postcard' swap is an open theme so I have made a birdy themed card using stencils and dye inks. Why not join the forum........ it's free and you can then enter this very popular swap?






I have stamped some numbers and 'going cheap' which I couldn't resist altering to 'cheep' !  Other embellishments are rub-ons.  I have sprayed the card with an acrylic spray sealant to protect it in transit through the post.

Sid xx

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Great card SId, and I love the way you altered cheap to cheep! Made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sid, and I love the cheap to cheep.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sid, thank you so much for commenting my creations on The Artistic Stamper !
    this is such a nice card ! love it !
    I would be honored to welcome you if you visit my blog, but feel free ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect and love the cheep or is it cheap!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of the old kid's TV show 'Magpie', 1 for sorrow, 2 for joy... Great PC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft blues and delicate blending of the colours - lovely!

    Just hopped over to say thank you for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy projects earlier this month. Sorry I'm so late catching up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...