>

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Timmy's Tag Day 5




Better late than never, or so they say !!  Here is my rendition of Timmy's tag No. 5 in the series of 12.  Again I have improvised a lot because I didn't have the original stuff.

The Father Christmas image is cut out from printed paperstock, edged with vintage photo and the beard is glazed with frosted lace Stickles.  The stamped images are from various other stamps not the originals either.





The tag was edged with pearl Dabber  and the numerals are brass but were heat embossed with seafoam white embossing powder.  They had no holes so I added these with a silver fine point pen, they were stuck in place with Glossy Accents.





The green plate was die cut from a Nestabilities die and text was used instead of music onto this.





Embellishmnets were a chipboard flower heat embossed with maroon embossing powder with sequin leaves and a red brad to hold in place.  The tag was finished with a piece of green satin ribbon and two more coloured brads and a little green Stickles on the fir leaves.

Sid xx

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag Sid!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag.....I would much rather see a person's individual interpretation of someone's work than a copycat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Sid, I agree with Diana, good to put your own stamp on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sid love your Tags for Timmy's 12 Days....always enjoy your blog.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great iterpretation of Tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate your tags. When TH was doing the 12 tags of Christmas, I loved them, but I really like seeing your variations and how they work for you. I don't have a lot of TH supplies, and I don't want to run out and get all of them (well, really I do, but my hubby wouldn't be happy). Thanks for showing your personal creativity! Tami

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...