>

Monday, December 21, 2009

Joy of Christmas Tag

Festive colours again in this Xmas Tag of Joy. I always loved, and still do love the traditional colours of Christmas, so here again is another of my tags.

I cut the base from white card and applied a piece of printed background paper in those colours. I then stamped with a Versamark pad and a flourish stamp (?) and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


Next I chose a stripey grosgrain ribbon and overstamped this with snowflakes in black Stazon using a background stamp from Crafty Individuals. I applied double sided tape to the ribbon and applied it as shown. I used some Stickles glitter glue in gold to embellish the centres of the snowflakes.


Next I made a round tag from a self adhesive sticker matted on a larger piece of red mulberry paper which had been heat embossed in gold using the same flourish stamp. This was edged in black stazon to give definition. A gold eyelet was applied with the crop-a-dile and a piece of woven gold braid threaded through and secured at the top under the ribbon. Foam pads were used to tension the braid and adhere the embellishment. A square brad was used through the ribbon. This joy circle was also decorated with gold Stickles.


A large gold eyelet was applied with the crop-a-dile at the top of the tag and some more of the gold braid tied through it. A Brilliance galaxy gold pad was used to edge the whole tag to finish.

Lovely rich colour again on this one.

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love these colors...all your tags have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one... so Christmasy and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Sid, so Christmassy!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that joy and all the christmas colours on this

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag - just had a quick look at your blog - inspirational, I love your sense of colour - your tags are glorious. I have joined you as a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...