>

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'Angel'

Here is my (very late !) entry for last weeks UK Stampers Challenge. The topic was Angels, so I did a card using two stamps. One from Graphicus (the angel) and one from Paper Artsy (the script). I stamped the angel twice on mauve cardstock with Versafine onyx black and cut one out as a mask. I then masked the angel and overstamped with the script stamp. I then used Distress inks and blended the colours using cut'n'dry foam. Colours used were, spiced marmalade and mustard seed for the top and weathered wood, faded jeans and broken china for the base. I used gold artists ink applied by brush to highlight areas of the wings, sword, halo and crown of the angel image.

I then double matted the card leaving the last mat oversize at the left and right edges. I applied glossy accents in two stripes and stuck on Stewart Gill amber byzantia bijou blend glass chips. This was then mounted onto white cardstock.

Hope you like it :-)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Sid - I have those stamps as well - not used them yet, but if I get this end result I must use them soon

    Hugs and happy Christmas

    Vron xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...