>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Challenge No. 7

Here is my offering for the UK STampers Sunday Challenge , this weeks theme is 'Talk Like a Pirate'. My pirate theme is undersea and I have made a sort of collage piece depicting pirate treasure.

I painted a real scallop shell with a couple of coats of Lumiere green acrylic to start. Then I made a little square box (coloured with metallic green ink), and attached a large green flat backed jewel to the top. I then threw in some coins, pearls and other green and black large jewels. I made a plate out of dark green leather texture card and spelled out the words using wooden scrabble pieces which I edged with green dye ink. Finally I stamped a map of the world and heat embossed in gold EP colouring the background with green and blue dye inks.

It was really done very quickly as I have pondered all week as to what to do. Hope you like it :)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. your collage really looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. It would look nice in my all ocean bathroom! =) As usual, Great work! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sid, it's so unusual! xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...