>

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Black & White ATC's









This set of ATC's was done as a swap run by UK Stampers Forum . The swap limited colours to black and white only. I used black Stazon and onyx black Versafine inks on blank white background card. I used three stamps a bird design from Crafty Individuals, a Dovecraft triple block and a Tanda Stamps Klimt swirls background. The embellishments were plain flower brads from Dovecraft in white and black gloss finish. The first ATC has a decoupaged bird on 1mm foam pads overlayed. The last has the swirls stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with fine detail black embossing powder.


I am busy doing another two black & white swaps at the moment. In the meantime, hope you like these.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love these birdies in b&w. I am glad to find your blog - you have very nice projects. And - the clock is great! It's 11:15 am here and I guess it's 4:15 pm there! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice- I love the way you have layered up the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fancy bird frame with the pretty swirls.

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...