>

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Triangular ATC




Inspired by a crafters blog by Dan99 ........ thanks Dan for the inspiration !!! I made my first triangular ATC today. I used two rubber stamps, the angel from Crafty Individuals and the Rouge et Noir sheet music from Purple Onion Designs . Both were stamped onto plain white card in onyz black Versafine Ink. The angel was stamped first and then masked before stamping with the sheet music.

I then used Distress Inks in spiced marmalade and worn lipstick applied with cut'n'dry foam. The angel was coloured using a waterbrush and my beloved Inktense water soluble ink pencils. The wings were highlighted with a Pentel gold metallic brush marker. The edges of the ATC were finished with onyx black.

Quite like the effect, but still need to try a lot more. Because one is never enough, of course, this one will certainly not be the last. Hope you like it !

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...