>

Saturday, July 21, 2007

'Travel' Tag


This is another tag I have done, I have used my recently aquired Tanda adverts (Plate 3) to stamp randomly on a standard cream tag with various Color Box Chalk Ink pad colours (Olive Pastel, Wisteria, Amber Clay, Yellow Cadmium) & Brilliance (Pearlescent Sky Blue, Pearlescent Poppy). Once stamped I have over-sprayed the tag with Sticky Fingers gold 'Shake-n-Spray'. This has given the whole thing a golden shimmer which is only just picked up in the pic, but looks good when viewed at differing angles.

I edged the tag with the Wisteria Chalk Ink and applied the same pad to the string which I then replaced in the tag top.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...