>

Monday, March 05, 2007

Even MORE 'Inchies'

Inchies Inchies Everywhere !!!!

My God, has a week really gone by? I have been busy though. One of the things I have produced are a set of 30 'Inchies' for a swap hosted by Clare on UK Scrappers Forum .

Here is a pic of my work. I basically hand coloured a background on watercolour paper (previously spritzed with water), with Lyra Aquacolors and a water brush. Then overstamped in blue Stazon with 'All over floral' stamp by Rubber Stampede. Pics and words were in the 'EYES' theme cut out from various mags. I then edged all with Gold Krylon pen.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...