>

Monday, October 30, 2006

November Canvas Swap

Just to post a pic of my entry for the November Canvas Swap organised by Trish Latimer on the talkcrafts forum It was the usual last minute dash to complete on time but I just made it.

I had the usual inspirational hiatus, but looked out of the window and saw the leaves turning their shades of red, orange and gold signifying that Autumn was with us. So I used Autumn as the theme for my artwork. This is the first canvas that I have done and found it a bit of a challenge. Now I seem to have a plethora of ideas to do more !! It's 5 x 7 inch canvas by the way.

There should be 27 participants so hopefully lots of variety and things to learn.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi alison g, glad you like it....all the canvases are just brilliant. I am working on new dichroic glass techniques as we speak ! Keep looking at my blog for news.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...