>

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Krafty Cheer




Here is another Christmas card I have made.  Again using a Kraft card base.  I have matted the green Christmas tree background paper onto red card to leave a border on the base card.





The animals were diecut from the same red card and stuck in place.  I then cut some self adhesive cork sheet into an undulating shape and stuck this over the base of the animal diecut.




I then stamped the sentiment in onyx black Memento onto white card, trimmed to size and stuck in place.

Simple but effective I think as I have gone back to the traditional Christmas colours for this one.

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Sid . the cord gives the card added texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textural touch from the cork - fab festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the cork, Sid, inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so valuable for us.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...