>

Monday, September 22, 2014

HOME .........




This months postcard swap over on UK Stampers Forum has a theme of Architecture/Stone.  We are to make a 6 x 4in postcard which will travel through the post 'naked' to it's recipient.

I cut the base from white 300gsm cardstock and used some background paper to provide a little colour.





I then stamped a door, windows and brickwork in Archival black using a set of Stampington acrylic stamps.  All stamps came from the set.





Once stamped I coloured in some areas with Posca pens in turquoise, gold and white before edging the postcard with broken china Distress ink.

Finally I sprayed with a thin coat of matt acrylic lacquer to seal.  I liked the simplicity of the card.  What do you think?

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Well, I like the simplicity too. (although it's not so simple for me to do). It's beautiful
    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorgeous, great stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the less is best idea. Some of the cards we see are mailable only in a box. To much is too much, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This caught my eye on my Bloglovin' notification - love it Sid. What stamp set is that - I am a "doors" freak.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card and what a cute teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour blocks look fab Sid - great postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great brick work and love that door xxx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...