>

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Little Collages - Freebie ATC's




Here are two collaged ATC's made from digi images along with stamping and some freehand penwork using Posca Pens.







I just love bright and bold colours and these just show what you can mix & match.  They are collaged on grey board.





Would love to know if you like them and I will send them to one commenter if you follow my blog and leave a comment.  Deadline for comments is 29/03/14 after which I will use a random number generator to select the chosen one !

If you are chosen I will ask for your postal addy so I can send the ATC's.

Good Luck !!

Sid xx




Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Love your collage style, Sid, especially the zetti-ish one on the right. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and quirky - great fun Sid! I'm not an ATC collector but I'm sure somebody who is will love the chance to add these to their collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and Bright Sid.
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Really cheery. I've not made an ATC for ages and they are what set me off in papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sid, this is abstract work. So colorful and special. I can enjoy it, this art.
    greet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on Unruly and am a new follower. Love your colorful ATC's- I am loving your college of images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these Sid. slightly bonkers and very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like them, I love Sid, they just work perfectly

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun and so beautifully bright too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool collages!!! I love the bright colors, very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these especially the one on the right.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautyful ATC .s Sid , do colorful
    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...