>

Friday, September 06, 2013

No. 43 Relaxing With A Cuppa



This weeks entry to my Photo Book is entitled 'Relax with a Cuppa'.  The pic shows my favourite big mug filled with that refreshing brown stuff.  I take it with milk and sugar (all the sins here !).

I bought 4 of these in the Sogo store in Hong Kong and they are made by Bodum and are double walled with a lime green silicone gripper.  They are brilliant at keeping the fluid warm (or cool)  for a long time.






I have used printed papers and stickers on this page to keep it simple.  Love the refreshing colours !





If you fancy joining in or having a go details are HERE & HERE.

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. think I might join in with this photo book now I have time..great fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slightly kawai feel of the papers to go with your Hong Kong mug - fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this Sid! I am doing a photo a day at the mo but I am deffo starting this in Jan...easel book and all! Fab pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo book Sid and I love the look of that cuppa....beckoning me to have one soon....!!

    Love the book page, soothing colours and embellishments

    Bset Wishes

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...