>

Friday, August 23, 2013

No.1 Self Portrait



My first weekly entry into my Easel Book.  The subject matter for this one is 'Self Portrait' and as you can see I look very transparent indeed !!!

Couldn't resist using this invisible man pic which was printed out with a Pogo printer as the pic for this week. Besides I'm not keen on the way I look and I do usually wear a shirt and tie (not a Bowler) for work each day.




 I used printed papers, stickers and embellishments to complete the entry.




The photo was matted on a couple of coloured papers.

See my post HERE for details of the project if you fancy having a go.

Sid xx

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Fab photobook,
    love your self portait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page - and you are photogenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure that's your best side ;o) Fab entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I must say the self portrait is fab ;)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh fab self portrait photo - love it

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You leave everything to our imagination. Lovely idea, Sid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coward Sid! lol. Great start to your project'

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...