>

Friday, May 07, 2010

'She' ATC


The main image in this ATC had been stamped as a test image (Cherry Pie) on a piece of scrap paper which had been left on the craftdesk and had acquired a number of images and colour from other arty activities......... a bit of 'serendipity'. I was about to throw it in the bin and thought I would use it instead.

I just cut it out and applied it to a background card, cut to size, from glossy card.  The card was coloured with a variety of Distress inks applied with cut'n'dry foam in greens, pinks and ambers. 

I also used a fleur-de-lys stamp (Cherry Pie) and Memento ink and another stamp of text (Stamp in the Hand) which was inked with pearlescent orchid and copper Brilliance inks. Final touches were added with a white pigment pen and a fine black permanent pen. Two small self adhesive buttons were added at the top.

Sid xx

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC, love the background and how you used the fleur-de-lys stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.....love the colors and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC, love the stamp, fab background, in fact, I just love it all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it..don't throw those scraps away they are tomorrows art pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab ATC

    now I'm singing the Charles Aznavour (sp?) song :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic work Sid, love that stamp
    Isa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that stamp and love the ATC as a whole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ATC - in fact I NEED it :-) She xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad she didn't go in the bin, she's made a lovely focal point for this ATC - nice job!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...