>

Sunday, February 22, 2009

'Bird' Twinchies



Here are my 6 Twinchies for a new swap over on UK Stampers Forum. Linda is running the swap and this months theme is 'Birds'. Each participant has to do 6 x 2 inch squares in the suggested theme.

I have never done these before but quite enjoyed doing them for a change. The base cardstock was cream canvas effect card. All stamps were picked out of my collection and stamped with Versafine black onyx Ink. I have coloured the backgrounds with various Whispers dye inkpads and the rest with Marvey LePlume II pens using a waterbrush to blend. Some iridescent acrylic ink was applied to the crow image. Clear embossing powder has been added to the main images with a Versamark pen to provide a glazed effect to finish.

Hope you like them :-)

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love this. I also like the idea of using 2" shapes instead of 1. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinchies - What a fantastic idea! Scrap and Stamp Arts magazine will be featuring Inchies, Miniature works of Art in the April issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these Sid - I might even be tempted to have a go that some myself - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...