>

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Xmas tree decoration with wings


This is my entry for the UK Stampers Sunday Challenge No 18. We were asked to produce a festive tree decoration with wings. I used stamps from Tanda for the tree and the star. I do not know who made the wings stamp.

I used polyester acetate which would resist the heat from heat embossing and stamped the swirly tree with Versamark, heat embossing with Stampendous twilight embossing powder. I stamped the star on acetate and embossed with gold EP. These were cut out carefully and the tree adhered to some mauve and green paper with glossy accents. The star was attached at the back and a piece of green grossgrain ribbon attached behind. The tree was embellished with green stickles. The wings were stamped onto acetate with Versamark and heat embossed with gold EP, cut out and adhered.

Hope you like it :-)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Sid - I don't have the patience lol. Great stuff

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A TRUE "Angel Tree"! Lovely on many levels!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...