>

Monday, August 18, 2008

Oriental ATC



Here is a quick ATC I put together for another swap. I brayered the background with green, blue and mustard Whispers dye inks in stripes, slightly overlapping and set with the heat gun. I then applied a trimmed piece of Japanese Washi paper to the bottom left. I stamped an image of a Japanese lady, a stylised chrysanth and three oriental characters in onyx black Versafine ink. I applied a strip of self adhesive gold foil down the left half of the card before applying a small polymer clay plate that I had made previously by stamping into some soft worked clay. I also applied some Pearlex metallic mica pigments to the clay before baking to give it a metallic sheen. I then edged with gold Krylon pen.

Hope you like it :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love the clay embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's beautiful! I just made my first ATC. It looks like a 3 year old made it but i guess we all start somewhere! =) Yours are all so nice! Love that clay.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...