>

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Inchies

Here is a pic of my offering for a swap I hosted on UK Stampers Forum this month. We had eleven entries, all very different with some stunning colourways and festive themes across the range.



Mine were done on a base of linen effect cream card which I liberally spread with Starburst Stains in Festive reds, greens, yellows and golds. I dried the background with a heat gun and then randomly stamped a holly rubber stamp image with Versamark and heat embossed it with copper EP, I also applied pink stickles to the holly berries. Then I followed this with a star stamp which I heat embossed with silver EP. I used a guillotine to chop the squares down to 1 inch and backed half of the Inchies with red and half with green hand made paper. I printed festive words in red and green using the computer and applied these one to each Inchie. Finally edging the red backed ones with blazing red Stazon and the green backed ones with olive green Stazon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...