>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Birth Year CJ

I have finally completed my Birth Year CJ for a UK Scrappers Swap. The idea was to produce a CJ for the Year of your Birth which would then be circulated to 9 other CJ'ers who would complete a double page spread on the relevant Year. Here we go my year is ????..............ok I own up, 1952. That really seems a long long while ago but some interesting things happened in that era.


Anyway it's finally done and will be winging its way to the next person in the group first thing on Monday. Sorry, by the way, for being late !

FRONT



INTRO

DETAIL

SIGN IN

Pin It

3 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...